Over the summer, at a Brooklyn Paranormal Society Meetup, I was speaking to a gentleman of the Christian persuasion who told me that being drunk was decidedly against the rules of good spiritual conduct, as was related to him in the Holy Book.
No Events are found.
- UFOs Go Mainstream: The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program RevealedBy Andrew Arnett
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- Spooky AF ‘Winchester’ Movie Ready To Scare Us This WinterBy Andrew Arnett
- Headless Bobbleheads, An Entity That Rocks, And Strange Encounters In CaliforniaBy Andrew Arnett
- Investigating BAM Harvey TheaterBy Anthony Long
- Inside The Haunted ‘Ghost Towers’ Of Ho Chi Minh CityBy Andrew Arnett
- Ghosts, Doubles And Vortices: Revisiting The Stanley HotelBy Andrew Arnett
- Hunting the Lady of the LakeBy Anthony Long
Play the Theme Song
- 14,605 paranormal detectives have visited.