Over the summer, at a Brooklyn Paranormal Society Meetup, I was speaking to a gentleman of the Christian persuasion who told me that being drunk was decidedly against the rules of good spiritual conduct, as was related to him in the Holy Book.
- Searching BAM for the spirit of Marian AndersonBy Anthony Long
- Pros And Cons Of Drunken Ghost HuntingBy Andrew Arnett
- The Refugee Spirits of Fort GreeneBy Anthony Long
- Searching For The Dragon of Na CocaBy Andrew ArnettIn Editorials
- Ghosts, Doubles And Vortices: Revisiting The Stanley HotelBy Andrew ArnettIn Editorials
- Headless Bobbleheads, An Entity That Rocks, And Strange Encounters In CaliforniaBy Andrew Arnett
- Investigating BAM Harvey TheaterBy Anthony Long
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
Play the Theme Song
- 16,264 paranormal detectives have visited.