Over the summer, at a Brooklyn Paranormal Society Meetup, I was speaking to a gentleman of the Christian persuasion who told me that being drunk was decidedly against the rules of good spiritual conduct, as was related to him in the Holy Book.
No Events are found.
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- Brooklyn Paranormal Society Go To A ‘Psychological Seance’By Andrew Arnett
- BKPS @ The House Of Wax – Stephen King’s ‘IT’ ReviewedBy Andrew Arnett
- Headless Bobbleheads, An Entity That Rocks, And Strange Encounters In CaliforniaBy Andrew Arnett
- Hunting the Lady of the LakeBy Anthony Long
- Investigating BAM Harvey TheaterBy Anthony Long
- UFOs Go Mainstream: The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program RevealedBy Andrew Arnett
- Searching For The Dragon of Na CocaBy Andrew Arnett
Play the Theme Song
- 14,605 paranormal detectives have visited.