Over the summer, at a Brooklyn Paranormal Society Meetup, I was speaking to a gentleman of the Christian persuasion who told me that being drunk was decidedly against the rules of good spiritual conduct, as was related to him in the Holy Book.
- Hunting the Lady of the LakeBy Anthony Long
- Ghosts, Doubles And Vortices: Revisiting The Stanley HotelBy Andrew ArnettIn Editorials
- Spooky AF ‘Winchester’ Movie Ready To Scare Us This WinterBy Andrew ArnettIn Editorials
- Searching BAM for the spirit of Marian AndersonBy Anthony Long
- Investigating BAM Harvey TheaterBy Anthony Long
- From British Isles To British Columbia, Orange Orb Sightings Are UpBy Andrew Arnett
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- Inside The Haunted ‘Ghost Towers’ Of Ho Chi Minh CityBy Andrew Arnett
Play the Theme Song
- 16,264 paranormal detectives have visited.