Over the summer, at a Brooklyn Paranormal Society Meetup, I was speaking to a gentleman of the Christian persuasion who told me that being drunk was decidedly against the rules of good spiritual conduct, as was related to him in the Holy Book.
No Events are found.
- Inside The Haunted ‘Ghost Towers’ Of Ho Chi Minh CityBy Andrew Arnett
- UFOs Go Mainstream: The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program RevealedBy Andrew Arnett
- Spooky AF ‘Winchester’ Movie Ready To Scare Us This WinterBy Andrew Arnett
- Searching BAM for the spirit of Marian AndersonBy Anthony Long
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- Searching For The Dragon of Na CocaBy Andrew Arnett
- BKPS @ The House Of Wax – Stephen King’s ‘IT’ ReviewedBy Andrew Arnett
- Hunting the Lady of the LakeBy Anthony Long
Play the Theme Song
- 14,605 paranormal detectives have visited.