Last week, the Brooklyn Paranormal Society had the honor of hosting the Brooklyn Horror Film Festival’s after party at Cherry Tree, with free tarot and psychic readings, a Stranger Things trivia challenge and prizes. At midnight, we hiked over to Fort Greene Park on a “Paranormal Safari” where we roasted marshmallows over a camp fire, listened to ghost stories and conducted a paranormal investigation.
No Events are found.
- Ghosts, Doubles And Vortices: Revisiting The Stanley HotelBy Andrew Arnett
- BKPS @ The House Of Wax – Stephen King’s ‘IT’ ReviewedBy Andrew Arnett
- The Refugee Spirits of Fort GreeneBy Anthony Long
- Headless Bobbleheads, An Entity That Rocks, And Strange Encounters In CaliforniaBy Andrew Arnett
- Searching For The Dragon of Na CocaBy Andrew Arnett
- From British Isles To British Columbia, Orange Orb Sightings Are UpBy Andrew Arnett
- UFOs Go Mainstream: The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program RevealedBy Andrew Arnett
- Spooky AF ‘Winchester’ Movie Ready To Scare Us This WinterBy Andrew Arnett
Play the Theme Song
- 16,985 paranormal detectives have visited.