Last week, the Brooklyn Paranormal Society had the honor of hosting the Brooklyn Horror Film Festival’s after party at Cherry Tree, with free tarot and psychic readings, a Stranger Things trivia challenge and prizes. At midnight, we hiked over to Fort Greene Park on a “Paranormal Safari” where we roasted marshmallows over a camp fire, listened to ghost stories and conducted a paranormal investigation.
- Searching BAM for the spirit of Marian AndersonBy Anthony Long
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- Headless Bobbleheads, An Entity That Rocks, And Strange Encounters In CaliforniaBy Andrew Arnett
- From British Isles To British Columbia, Orange Orb Sightings Are UpBy Andrew Arnett
- Spooky AF ‘Winchester’ Movie Ready To Scare Us This WinterBy Andrew ArnettIn Editorials
- Inside The Haunted ‘Ghost Towers’ Of Ho Chi Minh CityBy Andrew Arnett
- Pros And Cons Of Drunken Ghost HuntingBy Andrew Arnett
- Investigating BAM Harvey TheaterBy Anthony Long
Play the Theme Song
- 15,743 paranormal detectives have visited.