Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) is a centuries old city located in southern Vietnam. Its storied, war torn past and huge population density guarantees it to be a ghost filled wonderland.
- Haunted Brooklyn Escape Room Proves Inescapable For SpiritsBy Anthony Long
- Hunting the Lady of the LakeBy Anthony Long
- Searching For The Dragon of Na CocaBy Andrew Arnett
- Inside The Haunted ‘Ghost Towers’ Of Ho Chi Minh CityBy Andrew Arnett
- BKPS @ The House Of Wax – Stephen King’s ‘IT’ ReviewedBy Andrew Arnett
- Ghosts, Doubles And Vortices: Revisiting The Stanley HotelBy Andrew Arnett
- Paranormal Activity Discovered At Fort Greene Park In BrooklynBy Andrew Arnett
- From British Isles To British Columbia, Orange Orb Sightings Are UpBy Andrew Arnett
Play the Theme Song
- 13,750 millennial souls have perished.