As paranormal investigators, it’s essential to keep track of all of the strange and unusual events that occur during our investigations. After all, what good is an investigation if we can’t make sense of the data we’ve collected? That’s why it’s so important to be familiar with logging paranormal investigation results.
But what exactly should we be logging during a paranormal investigation? Based on the experience of the Brooklyn Paranormal Society, here are a few key things to consider:
- Physical phenomena: If we’re seeing strange lights, hearing unexplained noises, or feeling unexplained cold spots, it’s important to document these events as thoroughly as possible. Be sure to note the time and location of the phenomenon, as well as any other relevant details, such as whether it was accompanied by a specific smell or sound.
- Equipment readings: If we’re using specialized equipment to detect paranormal activity, it’s essential to record the readings from that equipment. This can help us identify patterns and correlations that might not be immediately apparent to the naked eye.
- Personal experiences: It’s not just physical phenomena that can be important during a paranormal investigation. Sometimes, our own personal experiences can provide valuable insights into the nature of the activity we’re investigating. If we smell a strange odor, hear a voice, or feel a sudden gust of wind, it’s important to document these experiences in our log.
- Weather conditions: It’s always a good idea to record the weather conditions during an investigation. Changes in temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure can all affect the way we perceive and experience paranormal activity.
- Moon phase and sunspot activity: Some paranormal investigators believe that certain celestial events, such as the full moon or a solar flare, can affect the likelihood of paranormal activity. If we’re interested in exploring this possibility, it’s important to record the moon phase and sunspot activity during our investigations.
By logging paranormal investigation results in a detailed way, we can better understand the nature of the paranormal activity we’re investigating. Whether we’re seeking to capture evidence of ghosts, spirits, or other supernatural beings, a well-maintained log can be an invaluable tool. So the next time you embark on a paranormal investigation, don’t forget to keep a log – you never know what spooky secrets it might reveal!
If you have a paranormal investigative log you’d like to share, please contact us to schedule a review.
You must be logged in to post a comment.